Vantage 97 Ti Ski
Whether you are dreaming of powder filled backcountry runs, fresh morning corduroy, or anything in between, the Atomic Vantage 97 Ti Ski can handle it with ease. The Vantage 97 is extremely versatile and agile to keep you comfortable and in control on all kinds of terrain and in all kinds of conditions.
With a generous 97mm waist this ski can easily handle just about all snow conditions. Even if you are coming from a narrower waisted ski the 97mm waist easily goes from edge to edge for smooth carving, while the additional width will add noticeable stability and enhance your enjoyment in fresh snow. For even more versatility the Vantage 97 features an All Mountain Rocker profile that mixes powerful camber underfoot with rocker out to the tip and tail. The camber underfoot gives you the reliable edge hold and powerful control you would expect from a front side ski, while the rocker out to the tip and tail give you incredible maneuverability and float in powder so that you can enjoy morning powder turns and end of the day crud. Tying all of this versatility together the medium length turn radius adds stability at high speeds and edge hold at any speed for confident turning. This combination allows the Vantage 97 to earn its title as a do-it-all all-mountain ski.
The construction of the Vantage Ti really stands out, because while the ski is light and nimble, it has characteristics that keep it remarkably stable through any conditions you’re likely to encounter. Atomic’s Prolite Construction provides this balance by building the ski around a slim profile and adding reinforcements in the areas where strength is needed the most. A full-length layer of Titanium mesh creates a responsive flex and reliable torsional rigidity for powerful edge hold, while a full ash and poplar core provides a damp and stable platform. Toss in a super fast sintered base with a World Cup Base Finish and you have a pair of sticks that will have you ripping all over the hill.
- All-mountain sticks that carve through everything, handle new snow
- 97mm waist balances edge to edge control with stability and float
- Blend of rocker and camber provides response, edge hold, and float
- Medium turn radius remains stable at speed, nimble when needed
- Titanium tank mesh stiffens up the flex, enhances edge hold
- Poplar and ash core provides a damp and responsive platform
- Worldcup base finish helps you skip across large flat areas
- Length: 172cm, 180cm, 188cm
- Dimensions: [177cm] 130 / 97 / 119mm, [180cm] 131.5 / 97 / 120.5mm, [188cm] 133 / 97 / 122mm
- Turn Radius: [177cm] 18m, [180cm] 19m, [188cm] 20m
- Profile: All Mountain Rocker (rocker / camber / rocker)
- Construction: sandwich
- Core: Power Wood (poplar, ash)
- Laminate: titanium mesh, fiberglass
- Base: sintered, World Cup Finish
- Tail: slightly raised
- Claimed Weight: [180cm] 8lb 2oz
- Recommended Use: all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years